01Spreading Sustainable Sporting Life
We will disseminate an affluent lifestyle that integrates lifestyle and sports with an awareness of the improvement and conservation of the global environment.
- ●We will promote "Sustainable Sporting Life" through sporting events and facility management.
- ●Planning and operation of environmentally friendly sports and outdoor facilities, including reuse of idle facilities
Sustainable Sporting Life statement website
Sustainable Sporting Life is a lifestyle based on the concept of living a life that is conscious of the improvement and preservation of the global environment. It is a lifestyle based on the idea that living a life that is conscious of improving and preserving the global environment, and enjoying and utilizing the positive values of sports within that context, will lead to the realization of an affluent life. We have established a website to declare this philosophy.
Designated management services for Otsutani Park campground
Campsite management through public-private partnerships started in 2021. The Otsudani Park Campground in Ikeda-chou, Ibi-gun, Gifu Prefecture, which was the catalyst for the project, has participated in the experiment of charging for campsites, and since April 2023, HIMARAYA has managed and operated the facility under the designated manager system.
02Coexistence of existing businesses with the global environment
We will pursue improvement possibilities for the various elements that make up our business, leading to harmony with nature and reduced stress on the environment.
- Change plastic bags to earth-friendly materials
- Simplified packaging for own-brand products
- Promote energy conservation at headquarters and stores
- Decrease in exhaust emissions due to more efficient logistics
- Promoting reduction and reuse of products scheduled for disposal
- Paperless by promoting DIGITAL
Initiatives to Reduce Food Waste Loss Started with Gifu SWOOPS
Although sports supplements have been sold at a discount when their expiration date approaches, this initiative aims to reduce food waste by providing free of charge target products whose expiration date is within one month to professional athletes, who have a high need for sports supplements.
03Realization of all employee activities and respect for diversity
We will create a "fluttering place" where all people can reach their goals and demonstrate their individuality.
- Evaluation that rewards hard work
- Training and development of all employees, including the next generation of management
- Promoting Initiative
- Promoting activities without gender disparity
- Realization of work-life balance
- Health promotion through the development of a sports participation environment
The program will contribute to the achievement of the following six goals of the Sustainable Development Goals
What are the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
These are international goals for the period from 2016 to 2030, as described in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, adopted at the UN Summit in September 2015.
It consists of 17 goals and 169 targets to achieve a sustainable world and pledges to leave no one on earth behind.
Sustainability Committee StructureOrganization